High temperature filter cloth refers to the filter cloth that is more resistant to high temperature than normal temperature filter cloth. At present, the high temperature filter cloth fibers used for flue gas treatment at home and abroad mainly include the followings:
1. High temperature resistant filter cloth fiber PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) fiber, which is a type of high temperature resistant synthetic fiber. As the hydrocarbon and carbon and sulfur atoms form a stable covalent bond, the fiber has stable chemical properties, higher melting point (285°C) and excellent heat resistance, and its flame retardancy, chemical resistance and stability are also great. PPS fiber is easily corroded when it encounters too high oxygen content, so high-performance industrial filter cloths are often made by blending PPS fiber with common synthetic fibers (such as polyester and nylon).
2. High-temperature-resistant filter cloth made of polytetrafluoroethylene, referred to as PTFE, is generally called "non-stick coating" or "easy-to-clean materials". This material has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, nearly resistant to various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in all solvents. At the same time, polytetrafluoroethylene has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can be used as a lubricant, and it has also become an ideal coating for easy cleaning of the inner layer of water pipes.
3. Ceramic textile fiber of high temperature resistant filter cloth fiber. Filter bags of ceramic textile fiber can withstand high temperature of nearly 800℃. At present, ceramic textile fiber filter bags have been used in various high-temperature flue gas purification. Although the ceramic textile fiber filter bag has greatly improved in performance, the biggest problem of this ceramic filter material is that the fiber is very brittle and easy to break.
4. High temperature resistant filter cloth fiber P84, which is a flame retardant, temperature resistant and stable fiber filtration material. Under the condition of 240℃, the mechanical properties of P84 polyimide fiber filter material will not change, and the highest temperature can reach 260 ℃. P84 fiber filter has no melting point temperature, and it is naturally golden yellow. P84 polyimide fiber filter is not hygroscopic fiber filter (about 65% of water absorption under 65% relative humidity).
5. Nomex has excellent high temperature resistance and flame retardancy, good dimensional stability, good mechanical properties, soft, good spinnability and other characteristics.
6. High temperature resistant filter cloth fiber Aramid (Nomex, aramid is phthaloyl phenylenediamine). It is a new type of high-tech synthetic fiber with ultra-high strength, high modulus, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, Light weight, insulation, anti-aging, long life cycle and other excellent performance, and it is widely used in composite materials, bullet-proof products, building materials, special protective clothing, electronic equipment and other fields.
Contact: Mr Li
Phone: +86 177 1762 9167
Tel: +86 21 5959 5090
Email: [email protected]
Add: Building 75, No. 1000 Hanggui Rd. Jiading District, Shanghai 201804